Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Available
Artificial Lifts & Production Optimization Technologies & Solutions To Drive Production, Efficiency And Reduce CapEx & OpEx
Bringing together the highest-quality technical and executive level group, this conference gives you the chance to come face-to-face with active operators from Western Canada this September. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship and/or exhibition options.
- Meet decision-makers that control the profitability of wells and are responsible for making operations more cost-effective
- Establish relationships with executive leadership to translate their business vision into real results
- Connect with senior engineers to understand their hand-on requirements
- Understand how Canadian E&P business structure works and how you can incorporate yourselves within it
- Engage in multiple valuable conversations over two days that lead to further discussion offsite
- Network with key individuals and clear, prospective customerswith the ultimate goal of revenue generation
If your focus is in one or more of these areas, this event offers the right platform for building long-term partnerships with E&P operators.
- Artificial Lift Technologies
- Production Optimization Technologies/Systems
- Rod Lift Technologies/Systems
- Gas Lift Technologies/Systems
- ESP Technologies/Systems
- Jet Pumps Technologies/Systems
- Pump Off Controllers
- Chemical Injection Technologies/Systems
- Water Treatment Technologies/Systems
- Power Generators
- Gas fired compressors
- Production Chemicals
- Parrafin remediation Services
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors
- Emulsion reduction Services
- Friction Reducers/ Surfactants
- New production automation technologies
- SCADA systems
- Remote Monitoring Technologies/Systems
Canadian Business Conferences is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-Canadian Business Conferences page).
Help with Finding Content
Agenda At A Glance
Hear Success Stories & Lessons Learned From Active Canadian Tight Oil & Shale Gas Plays
>> TWO-DAY CONFERENCE, SEPTEMBER 25 & 26, 2019
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1: SEPTEMBER 25
+ Artificial Lift Pump Optimization Strategies : Maximize recovery & achieve peak efficiency out of liquids-rich & gas wells
+ Cost Reduction & Production Optimization Case Studies : Improve production performance while reducing capital & operating cost
+ Well Optimization : Optimize lateral lengths, frac design & completions practices and get maximum production to surface
+ Artificial Lift Selection & Switchover Strategies : Select the right technology for the right application throughout the full project's life
+ Artificial Lift Application & Performance Evaluation Case Studies : Assess production performance, run time & reliability
+ Manage Critical Artificial Challenges : Pre-empt and minimize failures & reduce downtime on wells
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2: SEPTEMBER 26
+ New Strategies & Technologies: Manage produced water volumes and drive water management efficiencies
+ Production Chemical Optimization & Wax Inhibition : Evaluate innovative production chemistries, injection systems and wax mitigation mechanisms
+ Dewatering & Liquid Loading Strategies : Reduce the influx of water and effectively remove liquids
+ Mitigate Frac Communication : Reduce risks of frac communication between parent & child wells
+ Advanced Enhanced Oil Recovery Techniques : Waterflooding & polymer flooding